Edward Ju (gundam@loop.com)
Sun, 24 Sep 2000 12:04:32 -0700

>interesting really...
>but it seems i expected more from bandai...

Agreed! 15,000 yen for this? I don't think so.

<snip>

>interior details look good. hands look perfect. really brings out the
>essence of the Zero Custom.
>"angelic gundam" whatever...
>
>poses from the first pic look really cool... very...

I don't know about the wings, but the proportions looked a bit off -
it's a bit blocky and not as curvy/sleek as it should be. The worst
mistake they did was posing it like the illustration on the 1/144 kit's
box... really brings out the bad proportions when you compared to the
Fighting Action pose of the 1/144 kit. There's just no comparison...
the 1/144 sculpting remains superior.

Eddie

&since=-1&page=1&rows=0