Franz Co (ms_slasher@mail.com)
Sun, 24 Sep 2000 08:00:30 -0400 (EDT)

Lim Jyue wrote:

> BTW, IIRC, the first time we saw the Sazabi it didn't get a
catapult
> launch. I think Char simply marched out the bay and then once clear simply
> accelerated away.

Actually, when he launched, the Sazabi was still tethered to what seems to
be a fuel line that was cut only when the MS accelerated out of the ship.
Char just let his thrusters burn for a short while then just shot out of the
ship. I'm assuming that he built up thrust while being held back by the
cable then launched at a relatively high speed.