KurenaiJiku (kurenaijiku@rtsfan.com)
Sat, 23 Sep 2000 14:05:44 -0700

Peeps,

I just found out I had a virus called Worm.Qaz in my system. It seemed
that it only infected my notepad.exe program...and I did a complete scan on
different levels several times on my networked systems. No traces of it
left. Frankly, I don't know how I received it but it didn't seem to do any
damage to my system other than secretly loading notepad into my memory.
Check if notepad is secretly loaded through the task menu (alt control
delete) and if it's there, you most likely have the virus. If it's not
there, I urge you to scan your system/HD's to make sure you don't have it.

Kuren