-Z- (z@gundam.com)
Sat, 23 Sep 2000 11:35:08 -0700

I hate to be a Grammar Cop, but due to a misplaced modifier you seem to be
saying that Bright Noa was a spy for Gihren Zabi.

To rephrase it for clarity, Kusko Al was created as a secretary to Degwin Zabi
who was actually spying on him fro Gihren and would, at some point, become
romantically involved with Bright Noa.

> She later
> appeared, as a very powerful newtype, and part of Kishiria's Newtype Corps
> in Tomino's novelization, and it is this version which most likely appears
> in Giren's Greed. In fact, this latter version has already been confirmed
> as appearing in Newtype's 'For the Barrel' manga retelling of the Tomino
> novels.

Just so.

-Z-