Chris Maier (oom9@crosswinds.net)
Sat, 23 Sep 2000 11:16:57 -0400

At the end of 0080, the Alex is heavily damaged, missing a head and sporting
some gashes here and there. But it's nothing that can't be fixed, right?
 My personal pet theory is that after the war, Alex was GM-headed, had it's
abilities toned down, and then was sent down to earth for testing so data
from it could be used for the next-generation GMs such as GM custom and GM
cannon II. I actually did a rendering of what I think becomes of the Alex in
the fanart section of Burke's page. It's redone lineart and extremely crude,
but it should give the general idea.