Lim Jyue (lim_jyue@pacific.net.sg)
Sat, 23 Sep 2000 15:12:36 +0800

At 21:26 09/22/2000 GMT, Chris Beilby wrote:
>> Darn.. old style Gouf. Wished it was the 08MST Gouf version.. =)
>The differences are mostly cosmetic, except for the hand and the gatling
>cannon attached to the shield. Shouldn't be too hard to convert over...

        A bit of difference in the torso, but the main problem converting
over should be the Gatling cannon. Where am I going to find parts to do that? =)

        Also, it strikes me that the shield for the MG Gouf seems to bit a
tad small, and it seems to be clipped onto the forearm (no hole in the arm
--> no polycap). This can be a problem..