Hyun Kye (h_kye@skidmore.edu)
Sat, 23 Sep 2000 03:01:57 -0400

Just a question ^^ Kusko Al is not in regular Gundam Anime so where is she
from? She is just made up for DC version of Giren's Greed right?;;; Proto
Zero I know he appeared in G Generation Series but did he appear at any
other Gundam Anime or games? I don't think he ever appearedon Anime right?
NT-001 is made-up character from Giren's Greed right? She never appeared in
other games before right? If anyone have answer please tell me ^^

Hyun Kye