Ricky Lai (x-lai@uchicago.edu)
Sat, 23 Sep 2000 01:09:03 -0500

Chara Soon managed to wipe out what remained of Toto's Newtype force -- and
that's about 10 Qubeley Mass Production Types! Once again we see that it is the
pilot that matters more in a battle. It is a mystery that Toto could have
regarded his bunch of retarded 10-year-olds as a trump. Isn't Puru a good
enough example of such ridiculous piloting?