garrick lee (goner4sure@yahoo.com)
Fri, 22 Sep 2000 22:19:37 -0700 (PDT)

it kinda looks neat, although very effeminate. the
trademark buster rifle pose is underwhelming though.

the wings.......still.....seem.....wrongly done. argh.

i've toyed around with the 1/144 and the 1/100 (thanks
to richie, hehehe), and the wings truly suck on both
versions. doesn't seem like the pg is gonna be an
improvement.

now, if the wing zero had wings like the angels in
diablo 2 (winged tentacles baby!), that'd be another
thing. :)

-garr

http://gundam.aeug.org/