Rodrick Su (rsu@tigana.com)
Fri, 22 Sep 2000 21:20:16 -0700

ZERO system is just a software.

> I wonder why they never used this method for the gundams of
> the UC era. I mean, they could at least put in some
> primitive version of a bio-sensor of sorts into the big-ass
> MS that are of non-NT use so that if NT's did use em, they
> could employ their NT skills. then again, that is
> costly....

Apples and Oranges. Psychoframe, as the title implied is encasing the
moving frame of the mobile suit as the receptor/transceiver for the
psychowave of the newtype pilot. Mostly it's a hardware device used to
enhance newtype abilities. It is NOT a psycommu control system ala Psycho
Gundam or a mini psycommu control system like bio-sensor that were used to
basically bind the mind of the pilot over their mobile suits. psychoframe
extends the range and the power of the Newtype, so they can basically drive
the funnels faster further and deadlier.

[ Rodrick Su [ ]