Rodrick Su (rsu@tigana.com)
Fri, 22 Sep 2000 21:14:16 -0700

Jerid Messad definately got the Strengthen Human enhancement done on him.
Though he is still an asshole after the treatment, and his personality was
already flippy already, so we didn't notice any difference. But you're
right, normal human will have his brain fried when piloting a Psycommu
Control System mobile suit.

> As for Neo-Zeon (in Gundam ZZ), Gremmi Toto used to
> have a trump card in his clone army of Puru (Elpeo
> Ple) and a bunch of Quebeley (mass-production type),
> but I wonder what ever happen to them after they've
> killed Chara Soon in the final. They seem to disappear
> without a trace. :)

Lets see. Both Chara Soon and Mashma Serro got Streghten Human enhancement.
They were using Haman's rose as a psychological control on Mashma, and Chara
didn't have such device on her.

[ Rodrick Su [ ]