Echo|Fox (echofox@wingzero.net)
Fri, 22 Sep 2000 21:56:41 -0700

http://www.soho-net.ne.jp/magara/20001/pages/010316.htm
You can also see the Aura Battler Dunbine in Action, and the RX-178. Nifty
cool stuff. That's gonne be one bigass toy. What's it going to retail for,
again?
If you go http://www.soho-net.ne.jp/magara/20001/index.htm you can see more
pics of the MG Ez8 and Gouf, PG Wing Zero Custom, and the exceedingly
gorgeous new Hasegawa VF-1 Valkyrie's. Apparently they're not transformable,
but they look amazing.
Props to Chris Fullbright in alt.fan.macross for the link ;p

---
Nicholas "Echo|Fox" Paufler