Chris Maier (oom9@crosswinds.net)
Fri, 22 Sep 2000 20:00:18 -0400

When we see Delaz withdrawing from A Ba Wa Qu, we also see a group of
Zaku-Fs and regular Rick Doms with him(Along with that Dom Funf). However,
these suits appear to be missing during Delaz's fleet operation, and
replaced by Zaku F2s and Rick Dom IIs. Whatever happened to these suits?
Were they destroyed during Delaz's assorted quirella attacks(The UNT high
command is obviously familiar with Delaz) traded for their upgraded
versions, or simply off-screen or docked?