Edward Ju (gundam@loop.com)
Fri, 22 Sep 2000 13:22:46 -0700

>MG Gouf
>http://web9.freecom.ne.jp/~cheechan/gouf001.html

Hmm, I wonder if it's just the angle at which the pictures were taken
but the shield appeared to be too small.

>HGUC Gelgoog Marine
>http://web9.freecom.ne.jp/~cheechan/gel001.html

Looks good...

>HGUC Dom Tropen
>http://web9.freecom.ne.jp/~cheechan/dom001.html

Looks like the proportions need some tweaking, the torso is a bit too
large compared to the legs.

>Looks like the Dom Tropen is stuck with a sticker mono-eye. When are we
>gonna get a HGUC kit with a clear plastic piece for the mono-eye?
>
>Jorge

Bandai isn't ready to kill their 0080 line I guess.

Eddie

&since=-1&page=1&rows=0