Gus Jae (gusjae@rocketmail.com)
Fri, 22 Sep 2000 12:36:40 -0700 (PDT)

--- Lim Jyue <lim_jyue@pacific.net.sg> wrote:
> At 22:39 09/21/2000 +0800, Sir Loin of Beef wrote:

<MAJOR SNIP> (Atten--hut)

> What's also interesting is in the line below:
>
> MG NT-1 seems to be coming out with a metallic coating
> version, at
> 5000 yen.
>
> And the MG Rick Dom seems to be out with a special version
> (some
> character.. my katakana's weak..) at 6000 yen.

These two suckers are show specials :( So glad that Tom has given up
on clooecting plated MGs!!
The Alex itself is plated, and the armor is clear plastic.
The Rick Dom is in Red, as in Char-red. I don't remember seeing any
figures shown with them though... hmmm.

Gus (The still trying to straighten out after getting married and is
why he hasn't written) Jae

=====

Gus Jae