ZeonChar (ZeonChar@Mindspring.com)
Fri, 22 Sep 2000 02:43:40 -0700

> At least CN doesn't butcher anime. Yeah, the breif nudity in Tenchi was
> edited, but that's not butchering. I am very pleased with how CN treats
anime.

Same here! Gundam Wing was their first big step in showing something that
wasn't all highly edited and with bad dubbing and such. It was a good
experiment that worked out well. I think they can judge by the popularity of
Gundam Wing that they can treat other Anime like that and get high ratings.
I mean, it's amazing. Almost everything is left in, it pleases me greatly.
But then look at Fox, I know they are not a cable channel and they have a
lot more restrictions then a cable channel, but this is NO excuse for some
of the stuff they did to Escaflowne. I think the bad ratings are entirely to
blame on themselves. If they had shown Escaflwone of CN I'm pretty sure it
would have done a helluv a lot better then on Fox. That's my 2 cents.