Lim Jyue (lim_jyue@pacific.net.sg)
Fri, 22 Sep 2000 16:38:59 +0800

At 16:20 09/22/2000 +0800, Jorge Lee wrote:
>MG Gouf
>http://web9.freecom.ne.jp/~cheechan/gouf001.html

        Darn.. old style Gouf. Wished it was the 08MST Gouf version.. =)

>Check out the open palm right hand for the Gelgoog. A definite
>improvement over all 1/144 hands. Is the machine gun the same one from
>the 0080 Zaku-FZ kit?

        The palm is definitely very nice, built to grip the MMP-80. No, the
machine gun is not from the 0080 Zaku-FZ kit, rather, it seems like it's a
down-scaled version of the MG Zaku II F/J kit's MMP-80. Very much the same
as what they did with the Zaku IIJ in the 08MST Gundam Vs. Zaku II box set.

>Looks like the Dom Tropen is stuck with a sticker mono-eye. When are we
>gonna get a HGUC kit with a clear plastic piece for the mono-eye?

        I think the time when Bandai includes a clear plastic eye with the
kits has passed. Seems like it's standard practice to use stickers instead
nowadays.