Lim Jyue (lim_jyue@pacific.net.sg)
Fri, 22 Sep 2000 15:53:22 +0800

At 09:57 09/21/2000 EDT, Doom4duke@aol.com wrote:
> I hope someone could tell me an easier way to memorize each character.
>The way I'm doing it is hard. first I get the character online, then I take a
>piece of paper and start writing. by the time I have filled up the paper, I
>will have memorized the character.

        No other way that I can think of. I started that way too. It's
especially important because the relative positions of each of the hiragana
characters becomes very important when you actually start using the more
complex grammer structure. Even something simple like "if" can give me a
headache -- and do.