Richie Ramos (gaijin@i-manila.com.ph)
Fri, 22 Sep 2000 06:18:57 GMT

>www.actionace.com has a lot of these and I'm curious about the general
>outlook on them. I kind of like the mecha designs, to be honest :). Are
>these kits any good? Any major problems construction-wise? Color molding
>good? Also, any goodies(Apart from translucent shields?)

some of them are upgrades of the F91 kits, like the righteously nice-looking
Vigna Zirrah (Vigna Ghina ver.2), the GCannon Magma (improved guncannon type).
 Then you have the Neo gundam with the G-bird, the Cluster Gundam, and the really
nice Hardygun. their weaknesses seem to be the knee and elbow joints, which
tend to be flimsy, but they have nice construction, and are definitely worth
the money. be warned, though, they tend to be shorter than the average MS,
and that some have a lot of extras, but some don't.

flashlight.

www.localvibe.com
ofc: (632) 4167486, DL (632)4485473 / fax: (632) 4167479
cel: 0917-4024780 / hse: (632) 7231308 (emergency use)
ICQ#: 12914919

I am NOT a starving writer.