Tabby (tabby@psn.net)
Thu, 21 Sep 2000 17:35:52 -0700

>I'm curious, though - how do people on the list think badly-dubbed anime on
>CN or Fox is bad for how they themselves participate in this hobby? This
>isn't a challenge, or bait for an argument. Consider it an informal survey.
>=)
>
>- dom

I get the feeling that dubbing has almost nothing to do with the first
impression anime leaves on a new fan. Where I work, none of the customers
who ask about Robotech, Gundam Wing, Sailor Moon, Ronin Warriors, or DBZ
((ever)) complain about the voice actors or the dialogue, they're just fans
of the animation, regardless of what the dialogue sounds like.

tby