BlazeEagle@aol.com
Fri, 22 Sep 2000 01:00:45 EDT

In a message dated 9/22/00 12:29:12 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
jenius@unspacy.org writes:

<< Geez...some people are never pleased....first there are complaints about
how the G-boys' VA sound too old, and now here is Van being too young and
Alan's isn't mature enough (voiced by the same guy that did Zechs I
believe).>>

  Each has their own opinion on how dub voices sound. You like Esca.'s
voices, I don't. Simple as that. Everyone likes different things.

<< JK. Seriously though, I have seen the entire series subbed, watched a few
eps the night before its premier and I thought the voices were some of the
closest to the characters I've ever heard on a dub. And I love Dulando's VA,
and Merle's (Melulu? That's how it was done in the sub I saw. Anyways, Van's
catgirl companion), and Van's brother...whose name escapes me at the moment
were both well done too, IMO.>>

  What does JK stand for? Dulando's I don't like as well. I like all the the
Japanese voices better, they seem more natural then the dub voices do.

 Of course, I love the 0083 and 0080 dubs and several on the list here would
disagree with me on that. >>

  I do like what I've heard of 0083's dub, haven't heard 0080's dub, though.
Anyway, don't want to get into a debate about anything, so I'll leave it at
this.

Aaron