BlazeEagle@aol.com
Thu, 21 Sep 2000 22:01:13 EDT

In a message dated 9/21/00 11:29:16 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
keiichido@hotmail.com writes:

<< I'm curious, though - how do people on the list think badly-dubbed anime
on
 CN or Fox is bad for how they themselves participate in this hobby? This
 isn't a challenge, or bait for an argument. Consider it an informal survey.

  At least CN doesn't butcher anime. Yeah, the breif nudity in Tenchi was
edited, but that's not butchering. I am very pleased with how CN treats anime.

Aaron