-Z- (z@gundam.com)
Thu, 21 Sep 2000 17:58:11 -0700

My bad. I was in Turkey from January 1985 to May 1986, when I was reassigned to
the Data Systems Design Office (later renamed the Standard Systems Center) at
Gunter AFB in Alabama. My first exposure to ROBOTECH was the Robotech Masters
(Southern Cross) segment, which was airing while I was on leave in May 1986. I
just assumed that the show had started that same year, but counting back 30-odd
episodes (= 30-odd weeks) I see that it must've started about nine months
earlier, thus starting in Fall 1985.

-Z-