Alienyz (alienyz@gundam.com)
Thu, 21 Sep 2000 16:05:43 -0700

----- Original Message -----
From: "Eiji Hayashi" <mirage_left4@hotmail.com>
To: <gundam@aeug.org>
Sent: Thursday, September 21, 2000 2:52 PM
Subject: Re: [gundam] G-Saviour made for US?

> >From: Edward Ju <gundam@loop.com>
> >To: gundam@aeug.org
> >Subject: Re: [gundam] G-Saviour made for US?
> >Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2000 22:05:13 -0700
>
> I took a look at the Bandai G savior page.. and well.. I don't recognize
any
> of them either. They certainly aren't big actors.. they might even be
sub-B
> actors considering I've never seen any of them before.
>
> At a recent anime con, I bought up the question of G Savior to a
> representative of Bandai. He said that not only are they not planning to
> release G Savior here, the thought hasn't even crossed their mind. So we
> might be in for a long wait.
>
> Eiji

hmm, then I wonder why they even bother to hire English actors and spend
time on making subtitles. It would have been so much easier if they hire
Japanese actors directly. I am more than convince the reason they did it is
a release here (maybe the guy from Bandai is spreading false info. so it
would be a shockers?), whether in theater or DVD, we should see it soon.

Alienyz