Diglettdig@aol.com
Thu, 21 Sep 2000 18:24:34 EDT

<<Actually, I think it'll got more like this. Yurika fires the gravity blast
cannon, and toasts the White Base, while the Aestis and the MS mix it up. The
MS are overall slightly better in the offensive department, but the Aestis
have
their own gravity distortion fields (as does the Nadesico). As long as the
Aestis can keep their speed up, they'll "Gekigan-Flare" any MS that make the
mistake of getting too close to them. But they can only keep moving like that
for so long before they'll move out of range of the Nadesico.
The real question, of course, is how good are beam sabers at cracking gravity
distortion fields? If they can pierce the field, and corner the Aestis when
they slow down (and that's what you have new types for =P) then its game over
Aestis.>>

AHEM. you forgot about Double! Genkigan FIIIIIIYAAAAA!!! (from the TV special
i think ^_^)

--bob
Am I a butterfly dreaming of a man...or a bowling ball dreaming of a plate of
sashimi?
 Never assume what you think and feel is real!
-- doll in Enhasa, Zeal Kingdom: Chrono Trigger