Diglettdig@aol.com
Thu, 21 Sep 2000 18:22:58 EDT

In a message dated 9/21/00 3:41:40 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
josephriggs@earthlink.net writes:

<< > > 2. Amuro in Aestivalis Ryoko Custom (Nadesico movie) vs Char in Black
> Sarena
> >
> Black Sarena ... nope, can't place that one, so no answer.

 The Black Sarena is also from Nadesico Movie, although I haven't seen it, so
 know about as much as you do.
 =) >>

i never did figure out the name of that thing Akito piloted...but i sure as
hell liked it...thanks for the "enlightenment" heheh

--bob

Am I a butterfly dreaming of a man...or a bowling ball dreaming of a plate of
sashimi?
 Never assume what you think and feel is real!
-- doll in Enhasa, Zeal Kingdom: Chrono Trigger