Diglettdig@aol.com
Thu, 21 Sep 2000 18:18:39 EDT

In a message dated 9/21/00 2:54:46 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
ajdynon@students.latrobe.edu.au writes:

<< 2. Amuro in Aestivalis Ryoko Custom (Nadesico movie) vs Char in Black
Sarena >>

havent seen Zeta so i dont know much about Char, but damn does the Aestivalis
rock =)

<<3. The White Base, captained by Bright Noah and with MS launched vs The
Nadesico, captained by Misumaru Yurika and with Aestivali launched>>

hmm...Bright Noah would have to watch for that "GRAVITY BLAST-OH!!" hehehe...

<<9. By Jove: The Jupiter Fleet vs the Jovian Lizards (Nadesico) vs the
Jovian Confederation (Jovian Chronicles) (if you know the truth about the
Jovian Lizards, kindly leave spoiler space before analyzing this. I do,
but others may not) >>

kinda useless spoiler space....

I dont know much about the Jovian Confederation, but all i have to say
is..."go! Genkiganger 3!!!!!! (the III would have looked weird near all the
exclamations...)" heheh

--bob

Am I a butterfly dreaming of a man...or a bowling ball dreaming of a plate of
sashimi?
 Never assume what you think and feel is real!
-- doll in Enhasa, Zeal Kingdom: Chrono Trigger