Thomas Yung (msgundam@mediaone.net)
Thu, 21 Sep 2000 18:12:22 -0400

> Good point about the Star Trek characters being pussies. Here's my version
of
> it:
> The Borg cube comes out of warp a few thousand kilometers away from the
> Earth. The Zeon and the Feddies, realizing that an even greater enemy has
> arisen to challenge them, band together in order to save the entire Earth
> system. First a reconnaisance squad of Doms and GM Cannons is sent to
> investigate. After causing a bit of external damage, they return and the
main
> fleet attacks. As Gundams, advanced mobile suits and mobile armors, most
with
> newtype pilots, attacks the cube, all to fast to be hit by fancy phasers
and
> photon torpedoes, a small Zeon fleet is moving a colony in position to be
> launched at the cube (they'll of course have plenty of experience in that
> area). The colony hits and annihilates the cube. But a single borg sphere
> escapes the immense blast and zooms towards the Earth in on last desperate
> attempt to take over. Unfortunately, the Gundam Unit 02 has moved in front
of
> it, and fires it's nuclear warhead. BAM! no more annoying mechanical
voices!

Hmm, quite possible. But unless of course if the Borg were to transport
their centurions onto the MS's, MA's and fleet ships, thus assimulating the
pilots and then use their own weapons of destruction against their own fleet
of what-have-nots.

- Thomas -
Master Grader 'NOT' bater
eBay I.D.: msvgundam