Eiji Hayashi (mirage_left4@hotmail.com)
Thu, 21 Sep 2000 21:52:49 GMT

>From: Edward Ju <gundam@loop.com>
>To: gundam@aeug.org
>Subject: Re: [gundam] G-Saviour made for US?
>Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2000 22:05:13 -0700

I took a look at the Bandai G savior page.. and well.. I don't recognize any
of them either. They certainly aren't big actors.. they might even be sub-B
actors considering I've never seen any of them before.

At a recent anime con, I bought up the question of G Savior to a
representative of Bandai. He said that not only are they not planning to
release G Savior here, the thought hasn't even crossed their mind. So we
might be in for a long wait.

Eiji