Echo|Fox (echofox@wingzero.net)
Thu, 21 Sep 2000 13:29:55 -0700

Hmmmm somebody's been watching Nadesico lately :P
See my responses below...

---
Nicholas "Echo|Fox" Paufler

----- Original Message ----- From: "Andrew Dynon" <ajdynon@students.latrobe.edu.au> To: <gundam@aeug.org> Sent: Thursday, September 21, 2000 12:53 PM Subject: [gundam] Useless Fights, Ready, Go!