Edward Ju (gundam@loop.com)
Thu, 21 Sep 2000 12:15:12 -0700

>I am fairly jealous of several kits gracing the new HGUC line, like
>Guncannon,Guntank,Zaku III, Hizak, and a few others. But my beloved collection
>will never see them unless I suffer another lapse and buy some of them
>because I
>like to keep my collection fairly uniform and a proliferation of 1/144 kits
>would make it look unbalanced. So if more 1/100 scale kits were made I'd
>be in
>heaven but that's not gonna happen but I can hope.

Many of the HGUC releases are available in 1/100 scale:

- GunCannon
- Gyan
- Gog
- Zugock
- Gouf
- HiZack
- Hyaku Shiki

With the exception of the Gouf, which is seeing a MG kit soon, they all
need glue and paint and some mod work on the proportions, but at least you
have a kit to work with.

Eddie

&since=-1&page=1&rows=0