Echo|Fox (echofox@wingzero.net)
Thu, 21 Sep 2000 12:48:17 -0700

> Well, it looks like the rumors were true.
>
> Check out the HGUC Dom Tropen (1500y)
>
> http://www.gundam.channel.or.jp/event/2000/hobbyshow40/00921004.jpg

Bitchin' cool. If I whine really hard, do you think they'll make me an MG
Dom Tropen? I never realized how cool looking it was.

> and the Gelgoog marine (1200y)
>
> http://www.gundam.channel.or.jp/event/2000/hobbyshow40/00921007.jpg

Eh. I was never a huge fan of the Gelgoog, but this is the best of its
breed.

> They look great, but still no news of a Zaku F2 yet....
>
> The PG Wing Zero Custom looks like the wings are done in a single block
> similar to the HG, except for the trailing ends.
>
> http://www.gundam.channel.or.jp/event/2000/hobbyshow40/00921003.jpg

Katoki is the man, and his EW retcons did wonderful things to Okawara's less
than satisfying Wing designs. The PG Zeta comes first, but someday I could
see owning this guy...

> The MG Ez8 and Gouf are also here:
>
> http://www.gundam.channel.or.jp/event/2000/hobbyshow40.shtml

Excellent, at a long last. My FAZZ will have to wait, these two will be the
next MG's I get. I love them both already.