KurenaiJiku (kurenaijiku@tech-base.com)
Thu, 21 Sep 2000 11:41:18 -0700

Actually the reason why I think Escaflowne is getting bad ratings is that
it's at such a strange time slot. Even for the past several weeks, I've
been trying to catch it. However, the ads which tell me what time it's at,
don't really show at those times. Even one time they cancelled Escaflowne
with some sports special...and then the weeks after that, I think they kept
moving around the time slot between 10 and 11 confusing people who believed
it to be at 10 or at 11. It even showed on weekday afternoons almost
spontaneously and I was incredibly surprised when it showed on Friday
afternoon...I was like... WTF!!!

I think it's not the dubbing...I think all the little kiddies will watch
it, but they need to stick it in an earlier time slot or stablize it's very
fun jumping around.