-Z- (z@gundam.com)
Thu, 21 Sep 2000 10:49:30 -0700

Yep, GUNDAM aired in 1979, VOTOMS in 1983, and ROBOTECH in 1986, although you
could argue that its individual components aired in 1982 (MACROSS), 1983
(MOSPEADA), and 1984 (SOUTHERN CROSS).

They probably assumed that VOTOMS came first because the mecha look more
"primitive" that those of the other series.

I've yet to see any marketing info that was entirely correct. They always get
SOMETHING wrong.

Catalog entries for online vendors are even worse in that regard.

-Z-