Thomas Yung (msgundam@mediaone.net)
Thu, 21 Sep 2000 13:35:09 -0400

> www.actionace.com has a lot of these and I'm curious about the general
> outlook on them. I kind of like the mecha designs, to be honest :). Are
> these kits any good? Any major problems construction-wise? Color molding
> good? Also, any goodies(Apart from translucent shields?)
> I'm unfamiliar with the Second Universal Century Gundam sagas, but a
mech's
> a mech...

If the prices are right, I'd recommend getting the Hardygun (RGM--111), it's
the one with the bazooka mounted on the backpack (my favorite). Or the
Cluster Gundam (F90y III).

All of these kits are very easy to build, IMO. They're about the same size
as the 1/144 Wing stuff.

- Thomas -
Master Grader 'NOT' bater
eBay I.D.: msvgundam