Chris Maier (oom9@crosswinds.net)
Thu, 21 Sep 2000 10:48:57 -0400

Well, the Dendorium is new.

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-gundam@1u.aeug.org [mailto:owner-gundam@1u.aeug.org]On
Behalf Of Mpau25@aol.com
Sent: Thursday, September 21, 2000 1:50 AM
To: gundam@aeug.org
Subject: [gundam] SD question

I normally don't buy SD gundam kits, but I was looking to geta couple just
for fun. My question, is, I know that a lot of the kits that got released
in
the Gen Zero series were just rereleases of older kits, with new
accessories.
 My question is, does anyone out there have a list of SD kits that were
created exclusively for the new Sd lines and not just re-releases of the
older kits. I know that they released new versions of the Nu, Zeta,
RX-79(with the opening hatches), but I'm not sure about the other suits. I
have the SD Gp-01 and I think its pretty cool for a little SD model.

Matt