BlazeEagle@aol.com
Thu, 21 Sep 2000 05:12:59 EDT

In a message dated 9/21/00 2:43:23 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
kurenaijiku@rtsfan.com writes:

<< Actually, coloring or what 3D artists like to call (no seriously lol)
 texturing is a secondary factor when it comes to creating a 3D model. It's
 the modelling part that's a bitch...it can involve creating a complex
 object like a toaster oven with all those buttons and knobs, out of a
 stupid rectangle. :| Knowing geometry (looks like those high school math
 courses came in handy eh? ^_^) really helps when it comes to the modelling
 process. >>

  Another question. Is there anyway to get premade 3D models of mobile suits
to just try different color schemes? See I have several color schemes in my
mind for some GM's, but would like to try them out before I actually paint
the actual, real life model kits.