nurbs (nurbs@pacbell.net)
Thu, 21 Sep 2000 00:47:06 +0100

Your GM is nice.. pretty good bevel work too. I would like to see you depart from
the stiff proportions of the model kits.. I tend to like smoother looking
armors(F91)
so its a matter of taste. Do you intend to get full posing out of it??? As I ve
said before to Peter, I alway wnat to get posability out of any character I
make.. Thats part of the reason I m not too crazy about mobile suits..I actually
intend to make my version of what the first gundam and zaku were intended to be..
Think Mobile SUIT..Not giant robot.. I might get flamed for my interpretation...