Richie Ramos (gaijin@i-manila.com.ph)
Thu, 21 Sep 2000 06:43:42 GMT

>I'm interested in custom paint jobs people are using for their models. As
>you might be aware, I've done two custom paint jobs already(Which can be
>viewed here:
>http://www.gundam.com/modelgallery/images/363-1.jpg
>Yes, I know the job is a little sloppy but I'm new to painting kits). One is

>the regular Deathscythe 1/144 in the colors of the Katoki Hobby Japan
>version, and the other is my own take on Rose Gundam, giving it a more
>'rosy' color, with a gold trim....I'm currently working on my old Wing
>Gundam kit, giving it an Epyon style color scheme. I'm also considering
>buying a HGUC Gog and giving it a Char Anzable color scheme.
> Anybody else paint their models in their own custom color scheme?

For gundams, I changed the colors slightly, using metallic blue, flat white,
flat red and gold. I also use gunmetal and german grey for the mechanical parts,
with metallic grey for boosters, flat red inside. I also use bits of flat black
and silver. For Enemy kits, I use either Flat red and Flat Black with silver
and gold trimming, or I use Royal Blue and Silver.

flashlight.

www.localvibe.com
ofc: (632) 4167486, DL (632)4485473 / fax: (632) 4167479
cel: 0917-4024780 / hse: (632) 7231308 (emergency use)
ICQ#: 12914919

I am NOT a starving writer.