Mpau25@aol.com
Thu, 21 Sep 2000 01:49:43 EDT

I normally don't buy SD gundam kits, but I was looking to geta couple just
for fun. My question, is, I know that a lot of the kits that got released in
the Gen Zero series were just rereleases of older kits, with new accessories.
 My question is, does anyone out there have a list of SD kits that were
created exclusively for the new Sd lines and not just re-releases of the
older kits. I know that they released new versions of the Nu, Zeta,
RX-79(with the opening hatches), but I'm not sure about the other suits. I
have the SD Gp-01 and I think its pretty cool for a little SD model.

Matt