Brett Jensen (heero@earthlink.net)
Wed, 20 Sep 2000 10:47:54 -0700

Peter Savin wrote:

> >You can get Truespace 3 for $99 dollars these days off Caligari's web site:
> >http://www.caligari.com/index.html
>
> Wow, is it really that cheap now? That's pretty cool....

Yeah, They came out with TS4 too fast IMO, which left them with alot of unsold
copies of TS3. TS3 is a very powerful, if somewhat buggy program and well worth
the money. I think TS4 is like $300 now (thats what I paid to upgrade from 3
when it came out..grumble grumble.) Version 5 will be out soon I'm both eager
and apprehensive, I already don't use most of the features. ^_^

---Brett Jensen