BlazeEagle@aol.com
Thu, 21 Sep 2000 00:50:41 EDT

In a message dated 9/21/00 12:26:40 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
kurenaijiku@tech-base.com writes:

<< Here's my GM Custom that isn't complete, and I've been working on for
 awhile. Untextured mind you. >>

  Mind if I ask a couple of questions about this? Okay, here goes:

1. How hard is it to get started in Gundam 3D modeling? Can I get into this
without any drawing skills? I can draw, but not very good at all. If anyone
doesn't believe me, I can scan one. I warn you, it's not very good and you'd
probably laugh at it! ;)

2. Is there premade, uncolored models that I can color myself?

3. What type of program, at a reasonable cost, do I need to do this stuff in?

4. Is there anything else I need to know, before I get started, that I did
not ask/Did not know to ask?

Thanks for any help. Your model looks really good, even in it's unfinished,
bare state.

Aaron