Lim Jyue (lim_jyue@pacific.net.sg)
Thu, 21 Sep 2000 12:36:23 +0800

At 20:38 09/20/2000 EDT, Doom4duke@aol.com wrote:
> Sorry for the weird subject, but I am actually learning to read Japanese.

        Good luck! You have aways to go, but there should be people on this
list you can contact privately who can give you pointers.

>Does anyone know wheree I could get books to help me?

        Check the bookstores near you. The bigger ones should have a section
on learning languages. You pretty much need both a Japanese-English and
English-Japanese dictionary, and probably a grammer dictionary, as well as
the usual practice books.

        Hey, I didn't say it's going to be cheap studying it. =)