armour of doom (gem_knight@yahoo.com)
Wed, 20 Sep 2000 19:48:19 -0700 (PDT)

i alread know some myself
i can write sprit wards
and can say quite a variety of short sentences

--- Doom4duke@aol.com wrote:
> Sorry for the weird subject, but I am actually
> learning to read Japanese.
> So far I can read (in Hiragana) A and I. I still
> have a lot to go, but I am
> actually learning Japanese!!!! Does anyone know
> wheree I could get books to
> help me?
> Michael

http://gundam.aeug.org/

=====
im sick of you golden boy groups all you do is annoy me so i have been sent here to destroy you~,
 eminenm `1999

What y'all wanna do? Wanna be hackers? Code crackers? Slackers, Wastin' time with all the chatroom yakkers? 9 to 5, chillin' at Hewlett Packard? Workin' at a desk with a dumb little placard? Yeah, payin' the bills with my mad programming skills
Weird Al Yankovic` 1999