ReGodzill@aol.com
Wed, 20 Sep 2000 22:35:06 EDT

In a message dated 9/20/00 7:17:25 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
ReGodzill@aol.com writes:

> I believe it is supposed to be a very, VERY dense and compressed matter,
> think Jupiter shrunk to a size of golf ball.

Ok, let me revise that statement. Theoratically, all the galaxies we can see
only account for 10% of the universes' total mass. Supposedly the are unseen
dark matters with extreme gravitational forces that hold our universe
together. In the the Super Robot Alpha game, Dark Matter has been discovered
are apparently very small and dense objects, of course in real life we are
still debating the existance of this matter. So, there don't flame OK ?