armour of doom (gem_knight@yahoo.com)
Wed, 20 Sep 2000 19:29:29 -0700 (PDT)

dark matter is space, outer space, scince isn't sure
what it is boyond that
--- ReGodzill@aol.com wrote:
> Daylight Time,
> BlazeEagle@aol.com wrote:
>
> > What is dark matter?
> >

> I believe it is supposed to be a very, VERY dense
> and compressed matter,
> think Jupiter shrunk to a size of golf ball.

http://gundam.aeug.org/

=====
im sick of you golden boy groups all you do is annoy me so i have been sent here to destroy you~,
 eminenm `1999

What y'all wanna do? Wanna be hackers? Code crackers? Slackers, Wastin' time with all the chatroom yakkers? 9 to 5, chillin' at Hewlett Packard? Workin' at a desk with a dumb little placard? Yeah, payin' the bills with my mad programming skills
Weird Al Yankovic` 1999