ReGodzill@aol.com
Wed, 20 Sep 2000 21:21:45 EDT

In a message dated 9/20/00 2:03:39 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
oom9@crosswinds.net wrote:

> I was looking at pics of resins and noticed that these three designs...
>
> http://www3.animebox.com.hk/game25b.jpg

R-3, a T-Link (Psycommu Rip-off) equiped Personal Trooper, can combine with
R-1 and R-2 to form SRX.

> http://www3.animebox.com.hk/m34b.jpg

Ahh... the Hucce Vine, basically a Gundam that runs on a dark matter engine,
has every standard Gundam armaments from head vulcans, micro missles to beam
sabres.

> http://www3.animebox.com.hk/game29b.jpg

This is the R-1 I was talking about, it can change to flyer mode like about
just like every Ms in Zeta Gundam. Its' pilot Ryusei Date is a HUGE super
robot fan.

> ...bear a rather startling resemblance to Gundams-the second one being the
> biggest offender, with pretty much all the features a Gundam could possibly
> have except for the color scheme, and the others at least have a very
> Gundamesque body scheme. Was this the intention of their designer?

<snip>

Maybe you should ask Hajime Katoki himself, he did the designs for the game.
He also did the design for Hucce Vine Mk.II, Mk.III, Gespenst and probably a
lot more.

> they relate to the SRW? I wonder if they can be 'absorbed' so to speak into
> Gundam fanfic...or even put up on Burke's site....

 I think they would fit in Burke's site, but not necessarily in the Gundam
setion.