Edward Ju (gundam@loop.com)
Wed, 20 Sep 2000 14:14:54 -0700

>I just won an auction of this kit. Just wonder about what's the overall
>quality of this model. Is it near MG or HG? Thanks.

It's branded "HGex" which is like a deluxe version of HG. This kit came
out before there was any MG kits so I'd say it's closer to HG.

The design's proportions require a lot of work, a result of compromises
made for its no-swap-required transformation/combination system. I prefer
it over the 1/100 kit, but the proportions really kills it.

Eddie

&since=-1&page=1&rows=0