Chris Maier (oom9@crosswinds.net)
Wed, 20 Sep 2000 16:58:53 -0400

I was looking at pics of resins and noticed that these three designs...

http://www3.animebox.com.hk/game25b.jpg
http://www3.animebox.com.hk/m34b.jpg
http://www3.animebox.com.hk/game29b.jpg

...bear a rather startling resemblance to Gundams-the second one being the
biggest offender, with pretty much all the features a Gundam could possibly
have except for the color scheme, and the others at least have a very
Gundamesque body scheme. Was this the intention of their designer? How do
they relate to the SRW? I wonder if they can be 'absorbed' so to speak into
Gundam fanfic...or even put up on Burke's site....