Ricky Lai (xrlai@midway.uchicago.edu)
Wed, 20 Sep 2000 04:11:18 -0500

Thanks for gathering the information. As Mark Simmons notes, there are actually two
types of Gwazine class. Apparently, the one featured in 0079 is only about 290
meters, which is a hell lot smaller than that in 0083 -- 440 meters.

I understand that size is not the only determining factor in power, but it is only
natural that a larger vessel has more room to pack in more firepower. But then, I
admit that the firepower to size ratio for the Gwadan class is much lower than that
of, say, the Dogosgear class. The Titans flagship is a terror!